35cm long Bugatti Veyron

Hi all,

The past 1.5 months I have been working on a Bugatti Veyron which is around 35cm long and will be a birthday present for the 5 year old daughter of my sister.
This is my biggest project so far and I have to say that I’m pretty impressed with the results.

She’s called Nona and absolutely loves cars! Since she is only 5 I tried to use as much as possible hot glue on the inside to make everything strong and able to to survive some drops. (except for the mirrors :smiley: )
There is still some glue cleaning to do on the outside, but that will be done later.

Anyways I wanted to show you guys my project I did 100% with the vertex k8400 and contained around 75-80 printed parts which took around 2-2.5 weeks of non stop printing.
I used epoxy, industrial, hot and model building glue.
The car weights around 950 grams and will contain around 800 grams of PLA filament.

the lights and letters on the back are printed in glow in the dark to make the car even cooler when it’s dark :slight_smile:
The model can be found here: thingiverse.com/thing:844949

Feel free to let me know your thoughts or tips.

Very nice.
I like the glow in the dark.

[quote=“Wrong Way”]Very nice.
I like the glow in the dark.[/quote]

Yeah, me to. After I made the car I thought that I should have printed the windows in glow in the dark as well, that would have given such a nice effect :smiley:

cool seeing a multi part print. nice idea