12VAC , how to use 12 CDC

Is there any way to use 12 VDC power for the 12 VAC decices kike the 8 channel relay boards. I bought the RF preassembled kit with remote and 12 VAC is hard to find. Exactly , specifically in detail how do I attach a 12 VDC power supply to the board and use it ? Or must I find a 12 VAC transformer somewhere and pay extra to be able to use this device ? I need to know exactly where to attach the positive and negative of the DC if possible. Thanks in advance.

To use this board on 12VDC, bypass the diode bridge, to avoid the 1.4V drop.

OK, once I remove/bypass the 4 diode rectifier bridge where do I connect the positive DC and where do I connect the negative DC lead…it surely needs to have the right poarity, correct ?
I do not have a schematic , do not have the plans and the instructions don’t explain any of the connections at all.
So , where to connect DC ?
I could put in a DT switch and use AC or DC later too.
Does anyone have schematic @
How about plans or instructions that explain how to connect various peripherals to the board.
Like where is the main ground ?
Where do I ground input power at each relay ?
Are these 5 amp AC relays ?
Do I derate for DC powered devices that I use on a relay m
How much, to 3.5 A continuous , 4A, ? What about duty cycle and rating ?
How do I set latching mode for each relay separately ?
Can I send a signal via remote to change from latching to momentary/while powered mode while a device is running through a relay ?
Can I send a " clear l or delatch signal ?
Can I use a manual xwitch vs. the renote mWhere do I attach ut ?
Do I need to change jumper setti.gs if I use a manual switch kike it says I can in the description ?
How do I set the renote channel on the voard and how on the remote ?
Can I please have the schematic and some explanation as to how to set up and use this board ??~
PLEASE !!!

Thank you.

Hereby in brief an answer to your (numerous) questions :slight_smile:

1. Schematic: Please download the illustrated manual of the K8056 relay board. It is the exact same circuit but in a kit.
    It features the schematic, which will allow you to figure out where to connect DC instead of AC.

2. Peripherals connection: The board features dry relay contacts (see manual page 6 for connection example)

3. Main ground: all relay contacts are floating.

4. Relays: 5A AC or DC continuous.

5. Latching mode for each relay: Please see manual page 9

6. You can change from latching to momentary during operation since this is determined on the remote, not on the relay board.

7. All off signal: Briefly press shift (see manual page 8)

8. The board features inputs for e.g. external switches. These inputs overrule the remote.

9. Remote setup: please see manual page 9 & 10 of manual.