I have a class and they soldered this kit together. And then some of them finished and they were not working. Which is normal, so I had them go through double check with a multimeter and so forth. Then I checked and everything seemed fine. And I was stumped. Then more weren’t working and none of them were working. I have one that I made several years ago that works. So I swapped the IC and then the student’s project worked. They all worked with the old IC.
I stuck the new IC into mine, and nothing. I went through and stuck all 14 ICs into my older dice and nothing.
It’s been 2 days and still haven’t heard back from customer service. And the kids would like an answer I don’t have.