Updated Repetier host 0.95e

just downloaded and testing
http://www.repetier.com/download/

Hi,
Does it work, without ANY problems? Will Velleman release new INI files for this version?
Best regards,
Christian

Yes it works really well here, especially the speed of the G-code editor and preview window has improved a lot on my setup.
I can not really say anything about the USB connection as I run Octoprint through Wifi
As I already used slic3er 1.0.0RC2 and version 0.95c of Repetier-Host, theres no problems for me with all my saved. Ini files they all work

Regards
Michael Wickstrom

This a post from velleman about this topic : viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10578

[quote=“thebuglife”]This a post from velleman about this topic : forum.velleman.eu/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10578

This thread refers to slic3er softwaren, topic here was Repetier-Host version 0.95e who indeed come with Slic3er 1.0.0RC2 but you can of course choose which slic3er version you want to use whit this one

Regards
Michael Wickstrom

[quote=“chris101”]Hi,
Does it work, without ANY problems? Will Velleman release new INI files for this version?
Best regards,
Christian[/quote]

It was to anwser to chris101 !!!

Yesterday I installed Repetier Host 0.95e as well but it didn’t work (Windows 8.1).
When I connected to the printer, nothing happened. It just said something like “6 commands waiting” in that blue box in the tab “Manual Control”, but the log stayed empty.

Reverted back to Repetier Host 0.84 but with slic3r 1.0.0 RC2, which seems to work.

Cheers,
Martin.

Have you set the reset on Connect parameter to Disabled ?

No, I haven’t…
Thank you, it works now! :slight_smile: