Setup woes

No, no voltage on the molex, and, no connection to ground!

Controller board sent to Belgium today for fettling…

7 days and counting…

No word from Tech support!

Did you open a support ticket?
If not, can you provide a name so that we can check with repair dept. if they have received your board?

Ticket #874806

Tech support e-mailed me to say that my board is in the post.

I think the snail must have stopped in every coffee haus in Amsterdom!

14 plus days and counting…

Hi can somebody please help me
i want to update the firmware for the k8200 but when im in arduino and go to select the board the only one similar to mine is (arduino/genuino Mega 2560 or ADK) is this the right one?

[quote=“Redant01”]Hi can somebody please help me
i want to update the firmware for the k8200 but when im in arduino and go to select the board the only one similar to mine is (arduino/genuino Mega 2560 or ADK) is this the right one?[/quote]

Yes, just choose the good com port after that

[quote=“Tag”][quote=“Redant01”]Hi can somebody please help me
i want to update the firmware for the k8200 but when im in arduino and go to select the board the only one similar to mine is (arduino/genuino Mega 2560 or ADK) is this the right one?[/quote]

Yes, just choose the good com port after that[/quote]

ok thank you

I’ve been away for a few days…

Got an invoice for $0.00 dated 05/10/16

NO board arrived…

Will wait a few days beyond Monday before contacting my legal beagle!

All I have is £400 pounds worth of scrap ali profile and a few stepper motors

Call this customer satisfaction??

SRSLY FUCKED OFF!!!

CONSIDER YOUR 8 DAYS UP

[quote=“wormster”]I’ve been away for a few days…

Got an invoice for $0.00 dated 05/10/16

NO board arrived…
[/quote]

Hy,
I think you should calm down, the letters (invoice 0) are faster to deliver. Usualy, the package with main borad arrives more than one week later, the problem is not from Velleman but Post offices organisation
I suggest you to be patient (patient as when you print a 30 hours model hoping it will be good :wink:

IF that is the case, then MIGHT I suggest that Velleman change the carrier that they use to one that’s a bit quicker, considering I opened the ticket on the 20th of LAST MONTH!!

(As Immortan Joe says - MEDIOCRE!!!)

One thing I can’t understand is this:

When I reported and opened a ticket about thermistor issues Velleman VERY quickly TNT’d me some new ones, yet with my mainboard they use normal snail mail, discrepancy I do believe?? - perhaps it might be better to use just ONE carrier for all types of international dispatch!

Well…

After a few months of toing and froeing, fettlage, rewireing and general jiggery pokery I’m pleased to announce:

IT WORKS.

Oh callue, callay, oh fabjourious day!!