Problems on first prints

Hey there fellas, so it’s been a week since i started printing with my K8200, and so far i have some problems i hope someone can give me feedback about

The first one, the honeycomb infill doesn’t work as it almost makes circles, and when i tried the line infill it gives me spots of PLA instead of the whole line, making the final piece extremely fragile.

The second one, the prints that do come out (sort of) it’s very noticeable that there are various wobbles, as the sides of a vertical print are far from straight and the corners are almost round.

The third one and until now, the last one, when i print bridges, even small ones, they sag a lot, and i even printed and installed this fan upgrade http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:160252 and at first it gave me the ability to print some long bridges, but after the first bridge lines the second lines melt the first ones and then everything fails.

so… there it is, if anyone could help me… i am almost giving up hope on this printer, as i have had far to failed prints thus far.
Thank you :slight_smile:

[quote=“tigox”]Hey there fellas, so it’s been a week since i started printing with my K8200, and so far i have some problems i hope someone can give me feedback about

The first one, the honeycomb infill doesn’t work as it almost makes circles, and when i tried the line infill it gives me spots of PLA instead of the whole line, making the final piece extremely fragile.

The second one, the prints that do come out (sort of) it’s very noticeable that there are various wobbles, as the sides of a vertical print are far from straight and the corners are almost round.

The third one and until now, the last one, when i print bridges, even small ones, they sag a lot, and i even printed and installed this fan upgrade http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:160252 and at first it gave me the ability to print some long bridges, but after the first bridge lines the second lines melt the first ones and then everything fails.

so… there it is, if anyone could help me… i am almost giving up hope on this printer, as i have had far to failed prints thus far.
Thank you :)[/quote]

First of all: don’t give up too quickly, I remember swearing allot the first couple of days at failed prints :slight_smile: About the “circles instead of honeycomb and spots instead of lines” I can’t really tell what you mean and how this is possible. Could you upload a video of this behavior. The first thing that comes to mind is that your hot-end is too high causing the filament to not stick well and making rounder shapes then it should (just a guess). As for the wobble, this is very common with the standard z-coupler. I made a new one because the original was very crooked. You may want to check the pulleys on the X and Y axis too (one of them was crooked on my printer as well). Velleman should deliver a replacement part for free in that case. I would try to fix these problems first before worrying about the bridges.

Geetings,

Kenny