PCS100/8031 with parallel port Pcmcia

Hello everyone,
I saw in another thread that the executable of “WinDSO_FG32” was modified in order to change the address of the parallel port. In my case I have a PCS100 oscilloscope that I would like to use with a PCMCIA card with address 0xFFF0. Is it possible to change the address of the parallel port in the case of the PCS100? Thanks.
Sincerely. Frank.

[quote=“Frank_bor, post:1, topic:34458”]
Is it possible to change the address of the parallel port in the case of the PCS100? [/quote]
Yes, it is.
You can download the modified WinDSO_FG32 program files from this link:
https://app.box.com/shared/ny0kk9bpkq

Select Options/Hardware setup menu option and enter the LPT port address.
In this thread there is shown how to set the LPT port address.

Thanks For the prompt reply, I had already downloaded and tried the modified software, but in the choice of the oscilloscope the PCS100 is not there. I tried to set my address FFF0 with the 4 possibilities offered but always as an answer it tells me that it does not see the parallel port. My notebook is a Dell d620 with XP. I think it lacks the protocol to communicate with the PCS100. Anyway thanks again.

For the PCS100 you can use the software PCLAB2000SE available here.
There on the PcLab2000SE startup screen click the button PCS100 and then enter the LPT port address to the combo box. Also tick the check box "Disable LPT LPT Plug-and-Play …). Then click OK.

If the operating system is 64 bit version, you can’t use the PCS100.
There is no LPT port driver available for 64 bit operating systems.