My Printer Build

[quote=“eytec”]The next days i will start to print ABS and NYLON. (In the moment it runs the first testprint with NYLON 645)

Bluetape is only used for the nylon, PLA i print direct to the miror surface[/quote]

@eytec

Where have you bought your Nylon 645 ?

Can you share your parameters to print Nylon

Do you use the originer nozzle ?

The NYLON 645 i had orderd by igo3d.com
I had canceld in the moment the test with nylon. (need the time for other things in the moment)
So i had no parameters at the time. By the first test (with the gear) the kapton and the blue tabe will warp. (the nylon sticks at he tapes and pull the tapes up from the bed)
so i think 90°C was to mutch heat on the bed. (after i had senn thad the glasstemp. is at 68°C, i will do tests in the future with 75°C)
The print temperature was 245°C and the layer binding is great.
The nylon is a elastic material. by 1mm wall thiknes you can deform the printed objects like a rubberduck in your hand.
And yes i used the original nozzle.

Ok, thanks for the answer. I think I will try to use NYLON, but I search also a materiel hard to made some piece like gear.

the gear i printet with nylon is not so flexible like the 1mm wall. (and i had made only 2 test prints with nylon)
but i think it is very strong in heavy duty.
Here the tips from taullman: taulman3d.com/645-features.html

Anyone else had success with nylon? I got a spool of taulman 618 nylon, but the extruder doesnt grip it. Its too slippery… idea’s?